The 1st UPI International Geography Seminar
The 1st UPI International Geography Seminar (UPI IGEOS 2017) will be held on August 8, 2017, in Bandung, Indonesia. UPI IGEOS 2017 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Geography, Geography Education, and Geosciences. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Geography, Geography Education, and Geosciences.
Aim and Scope
The UPI IGEO Conference 2017 is the premier interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Geography and Geography Education. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Geography Education.
- Landscape, Landscape Analysis, and Geoparks.
- History of Geography.
- Humankind and Environment.
- Land Degradation and Desertification.
- Geography of Governance.
- Geography of Tourism, Leisure, and Global Change.
- Hazard and Risk.
- Population Geography.
- Urban Commission: Emerging Urban Transformations and Megacities.
- Economic and Political Geography.
- Water Sustainability.
- Sustainability of Rural Systems.
- Health and Environment.
- Land Use and Land Cover Change.
- Local Development, Marginalization, Globalization, and Regional and Local Responses.
- Geographical Information Science and Remote Sensing.
- Biogeography and Biodiversity.
- Gender and Geography, Indigenous Knowledge, Religious and Peoples' Rights.
Abstract submission deadline July, 8th 2017
Abstract acceptance notification July, 21th 2017
Full paper submission Deadline August 4th, 2017
Conference Date August 8th, 2017