Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Education International Seminar (MSCEIS) 2017
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the Mathematics, Science and Computer Science Education International Seminar (MSCEIS) which will be held on 14 October 2017 at Grand Tjokro Hotel, Jl. Cihampelas 211 – 217 Cipaganti 40131, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. This 5th seminar is held annually started since 2013. This seminar is organized by FPMIPA UPI and supported by Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI).
The aims of the seminar are:
- to gather the scientists, educational experts and practicioners, students, and civil society organization representatives in the scientific forum,
- to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about innovation in mathematics, science, computer science, and education.
The theme of MSCEIS 2017 is “Promoting Mathematics and Science for Technology and Education Advancement”.
We are pleased to invite you to consider contributing papers or posters for the 5th Mathematics, Science and Computer Science Education International Seminar (MSCEIS) 2017. The submission process will be done through online system.
Aim and Scope
The scope of the seminar is not limited to the following major topics as they relate to the Educational Sciences:
Pure and Applied Mathematics
Science and Technology
Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Education
Selected articles will be published by
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series (indexed by Scopus, Inspec, INSPIRE-HEP, MathSciNet, ISI Proceedings, Chemical Abstracts, NASA Astrophysics Data System, INIS (International Nuclear Information System), and VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal).
- Jurnal Pengajaran MIPA (JPMIPA) which is accredited by DIKTI.
- ISBN proceedings indexed by Google Scholar and IPI.